sábado, 19 de maio de 2007

A força de uma tradição

One day at kindergarten a teacher said to the class of 5 year olds:

- I'll give $2 to the child who can tell me who was the most famous man who ever lived.

An Irish boy put his hand up and said:

- It was St. Patrick....

The teacher said:

- Sorry Sean, that's not correct.

Then a Scottish boy put his hand up and said:

- It was St. Andrew.

The teacher replied:

- I'm sorry, Hamish, that's not right either.

Finally, a Jewish boy raised his hand and said:

- It was Jesus Christ.

The teacher said:

- That's absolutely right, Marvin, come up here and I'll give you the $2.

As the teacher was giving Marvin his money, she said:

- You know Marvin, since you're Jewish, I was very surprised you said Jesus Christ.

Marvin replied:

- Yeah... In my heart I knew it was Moses, but " business is business..."

- Capturei aqui, ó

Endi drinqui for dâ miuzician!

Nenhum comentário: